
Well I have been writing a lot about how I am at my happiest right now. Of course now the gov't wants to give me a psych evaluation because I put in my disability sheet that I suffer from depression possibly bi-polar disorder and that isn't a lie. I believe those two things are why it was so difficult for me to be successful but I have worked hard and others have worked hard at trying to help me get out of that dark abyss. NOW I am content and I have to somehow convince the gov't psych person that not everything is hunky dory in my head and although I know I am not completely -for the lack of a better word- cured I don't think i fall completely in those two categories anymore. The problem is if he says I don't at all, the other disability I do have the one that affects my income and such may be tossed aside. I am scared, not only because I don't like therapists or psychologists very much but because they will most likely wanna drag out some old wounds that I am worried I am not strong enough to handle. I just wanted to hang out here in this happy space a little while longer.

Just remember there are people for you who dont mind talking to you and will always be there for you no matter what. So if some crazy psychotherapist wants to take out some knives to play ill help you with the wounds =]
ReplyDelete:D thank you!
ReplyDelete