It has been awhile since I have last blogged but of course there are things I really wanted to blog about such as I really do think I have found the part of me that was missing. I think perhaps I am back to the new and improved old self. I really can't say because well only others will really be able to notice, but I feel like my old self and the hope in humanity that I had lost has come back. Not to mention the creativity, I thought disappeared forever is slowly by surely returning. I am the happiest I have EVER been, I am not talking about oh the happiest I have been in awhile or the happiest I have been since goddess knows when but EVER. It has taken me twenty years and 3 months to get to this place. Also a lot of hard times, hard work, and patient people. It is those people that I want to thank now I won't do that here but have decided to write each a letter because I think it is important for them to know that their patience, hard work and even their anger has paid off even if they didn't know they were trying to help me.
I may be broke in debt and still have a brain that doesn't like to function properly but I see now that none of that matters. I am not saying I won't take care of my financial responsiblities or my health, but am saying I finally understand that it is this moment that matters, it is this moment that could change my life, it is this moment that I don't want to lose by worrying so much about later. That lesson was the hardest but I am oh so glad that I learned it.
*Look Forward*
I want to get back to volunteering, to working towards a better tomorrow. I hope that someday I will again fully believe that I can make a difference in this world and that change is possible. I feel so privaliged because I have experienced love and continue to experience it everyday, I want to share that with others. I will climb the mountains that I said I would and I will accomplish the goals I truly want to accomplish. 


No comments:
Post a Comment