My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Small Step for Mankind a Giant Step for Me

I have climbed to the top of an unnamed hill behind my college. This hill only took me an hour to climb and considering I am sooooooo out of shape it is probably a walk in the park for those who are fit. The thing is its rather steep not bouldering steep but still I wouldn't want to fall down it. I had a fear of falling, I don't know why and I don't know where it went, but its gone and I am glad. Next feat the M mountain. Hey that one is at least legit, there is a website that has trails mapped and that one is on it so even if it is tiny its another huge step for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment