My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things I have always wanted to do:


Not in any order (minus the first six those I really really wanna do)

-Get married and have a family

-Own a home

-Become a chef

-Win a cooking competition

-Climb a mountain

-Rock climb

-Drive

-Learn to play piano

-Be a published writer

-Play ice hockey

-Throw a dinner party

-Make a cake

-Join the peace corps

-Travel the world

-Live in Canada, Big Bear, in a tree, and New York

-Visit France, India, Australia

-Produce an album

-Be the best at something

-Own my own business

-Fix a car

-Build a wooden treehouse

-Get in a fist fight

-Work at disney

-Fluently speak French

-Sign Fluently in ASL

-Go to a lesbian bar

-Successfully Dance in a lindy circle

-Teach something

-Get a tattoo

-Pierce my lip

-Become a wine conniseur

-Become a yoga instructor

-Have a useful garden

-Be comfy in my own body

-Be the best person I possibly can be.


*Look Forward*

Ten years from now I would like to be halfway done with this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment