My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Friday, September 11, 2009

No More Hiding


here is a short poem( I haven't written a poem in so long so please bare with me)


year 1 Born into strife

year 5 innocence gone

year 6 earthquakes start
the foundation itself is just too shaky

year 8 anger and still I hide in the corner

year 11 hatred and I still feel hated

year 16 appeared a savior
not the right time

year 17 closets empty
disappeared till I saw the demons weren't lost
hearts exchanged
souls rearranged

year 19 the demons whisper
regrets made
lost and left(again)

year 20 found home
broke, uneducated, and happy
the demons no longer appear
love is all I hear


Crappy I know but I thought I should take a look at my life and in a few short lines tell the story so everything would seem simple.


*Look Forward*

10 years from now I want to remember this feeling I have right now, I feel so much love and for once I am not letting it in a little at a time. I have opened the flood gates to let it ALL in, I am good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment