My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Monday, February 8, 2010

The roses are still living...

They are in a vase and live, yet are delicate. They are honestly the longest lasting flowers I have ever recieved and when I think I might explode from fear or doubt or anything else I just look at them and see that they are still living. Much like the beauty and the beast those roses represent life itself to me. I see them and know that there is hope, that no matter the vessal with a little water beauty can come of it.
***************************
As vague as this writing is and most of my writing is I am soliced by the fact that no matter what happens in life no matter the time of day or what year it is or what i have done words will always find their way onto a page expressing my thoughts expressing my feelings and expressing things I cannot find the words for when i speak. Writing allows me that moment, to gather my thoughts to gather what I want to say and it doesn't get jumbled through speech it is a direct line from mind to expression. I love words.

No comments:

Post a Comment