My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

StableMinded

Its 1am and I should be asleep but alas I can't. Weird how life tends to never end up the way you thought it would. how no matter what anyone says you never truly cherish the moments until they become memories. There are so many mistakes i can't believe i have made, they keep me up at night. Yet I know that what I am doing right now is good is healthy and what I need to be doing regardless of the outcome. I want to get to a place where I can sleep at night because I finally feel that my good deeds outway my bad. My fears are changing as I am growing, but no longer am I letting those fears hold me down or freeze me in place. Must keep moving foward must always keep looking forward, because life can't be "tivo'd" there is no changing the past only using it to make your future better to get what you want out of life. I finally know what I want and silly or not my dreams have returned and so has my determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment