My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Monday, March 29, 2010

Great LezBritain: Interview with "Skins" writer Ed Hime | AfterEllen.com

Great LezBritain: Interview with "Skins" writer Ed Hime | AfterEllen.com: "AE: And that in itself is a more powerful story because if you go through hell and come out the other side of it, then it’s a deeper love?
EH: Yes, it is then enduring love. I mean this series was basically Emily and Naomi beating the s--t out of each other nearly the whole time. They were bloody and bruised but saying 'I still love you.' It’s beautiful to know that as a couple you have been tested in that way and come through it."

Patience is the key and something I am desperatly still working on slow and steady wins the race you know. I know that whatever must be done or felt or changed is worth it because as it said above and as I have been told its the struggles that make the love two people share everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment