Saturday, March 27, 2010
That damn wagon
I hope that this wonderful wagon of change hasn't thrown me off. I feel that perhaps I am taking some steps back but I know I am taking some huge steps forward. Both feet though need to be aligned or I will fall again. No matter what I need to take control of my finances again and remember that phrase that is such a kill joy "no sorry i can't i don't have the money". My health is another step that must be stepped up. GOING to the gym tonight no excuses. No more eating out not only is it expensive but its really bad for my health and not as good as what can be made at home. The postive things that I know I am doing is learning to get through some pretty tough times without relying on others to make me feel better. Being able to take responsibility for my errors, and having some self control not giving into every feeling I have. Of course I have my days of not really feeling it, but for the most part I think I am doing pretty good. The one thing I have realized in the past couple of months is that I have to stop chasing the lady bugs because they will find me when I am ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment