My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tragedy

Crying doesn't ever seem to make things better. My eyes now red and poofy, I am scared of what I am losing. So much all at once grasping for the saving grip, holding on with just my fingertip. I want to sleep but I can't I want to breath but I can't why is it not better in the morning. Shouldn't life come with some warning. Beware love with extreme care. Everything you love eventually fades. All that is left is the lone superhero all that is left is a cold house with colder souls. Get over it they scream and shout its nothing to cry about! Its the memory that i'm mourning the time when things needed no warning a time when smiles were plenty and laughter constant. Sidekick very well may be but to me I've lost touch with another memory, this is but another tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment