My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Thursday, July 23, 2009

Becoming centered means becoming broke?

So today I celebrated my birthday. Yes I know that the day off itself should be enough but alas I am one to go out and treat myself. That is the possible reason why I am in my current situation. Anywho I grabbed a nice lunch and such. At the end of my day I went to a meditation that I was invited to via flier. I really didn't expect much to be honest, it was only a flier after all. Well it was amazing to be honest I would have loved to go to the courses they teach, the six 3 hour sessions. The issue it was 175, as in dollars. Um excuse me but if I am looking for something to lower my stress levels do you really think that adding 175 to my expenses will help...NO! Now I understand that they are a non-profit and in all seriousness they were wonderful truly they were, but I will have to settle with trying to center myself on the couch or the occasional yoga class at my local Y.



*Look Forward*
So I would really like to, on top of all my other goals is to become a certified yoga teacher. This though requires me to do yoga everyday live according to the yoga ideals and get to a place where I feel comfortable enough to help others. Doesn't sound hard right? do a couple poses a day whats the big deal. Well the big deal is my determination, it often wavers. Not my interest mind you, so I then get mad at myself for not doing it. Well maybe I will do my asanas tomorrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment