My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Sunday, August 23, 2009

de ja vou? or My Haunted House

This house has many ghosts. None of which come out in the daylight, but do any? At night though they all seem to be there, not dead relatives or dead strangers but dead memories. The memories seem to haunt me most here,the dreams filled with distant relatives of a distant time. Not even just once in awhile, but every night. Well almost every night I had a system that seemed to work but the trouble with that is I need cooperation and it isn't really working out. So I toss and turn waking from haunting memories of childhood and some not too distant memories every two hours. Hoping that I won't be alone in here but I am. I am and I am exhausted. Too much warding off demons, and melancholy alone. I am not sad or angry but my subconscious seems to be. Although exhausted, I am ecstatic to be home. I am more happy than I have been in a long while. I am not obsessed as some seem to think, I am merely scared of going through this every night till I move. It isn't the creaks and the strange shadows that make this house scary, but the nightmares that come when I close my eyes.



*Look Forward*
I don't know maybe get some rest, so these bags from under my eyes will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment