My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Friday, August 14, 2009

memory omission

I lost my bracelet today. Not just any bracelet but the bracelet I received from the love of my life when I went to dland with her. I just can't remember where it went. This is not the first time its happened and this makes me sad. These are things I cherished with my whole heart. I know what your thinking if I loved them so much why/how did I lose them? I just don't know, I know my memory isn't good but its cases like this that truly annoy me. I have gone through 12 phones and 3 wallets and various amounts of keys. I can't stand it! It not only annoys me but it hurts the person I love the most. How do you convince someone that you honestly and truly love each of the gifts that you have been given when you can't fucking remember what happened to them or even what the fuck happened last week. I hate my head I HATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment