My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Yous


Words to people I know, pick the right one and see what is really inside me.

To whomever this my concern,


Do you think about me as much as I about you, if you saw me would you blame or would you simply nod your head and say see I told ya so.


Are you happy, do my failures take their toll. I try please note. Still I see I notice your distance. Maybe my best is not enough maybe you want to give up but the smile I have seen will make me fight till the grass is again green. More patience is all I can ask, unfairly I know. Water me and watch me grow, this year has bared no fruit yet when your not watching I will sprout to the ceiling. Your efforts will be rewarded.


Where have you gone? perhaps family was too strong a word. I am noticing now that really we are just alone, inside ourselves. You promised you wouldn't go yet maybe I left first who knows, but your conviction was weak and your bond I guess weaker. Will it be as we imagined or were my dreams not good enough, are his any better? Its been so long since I have heard your voice maybe my fault to but family is growing thin.


You suprised me most of all, with your encouragement and love. It isn't your gender that is the reason but the fact that for the many long years that we have grown We never truly spoke about more than a lesson. I am glad to call you my friend thick and thin.


Why are you so afraid? You try you fail it is a process that is repitious. So now the try is gone and you sit in failure. Look what you have become, soon the outside will be to much to bare. Get out while you can get up while you stand and Fight before you've lost. I love you and a mountain you shall climb, but first the small challenges you shall greet. So many I know you've seen but life isn't over and if you lost everything now would you say you put it all in or hid like a hobbit. Time to get goin, make your move, later may not give you time to choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment