My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yearning for Peace

Its always about now at 2am when everyone is asleep, and everything is silent that I feel that fire inside me. That yearning to do something more with my life. There is a person who is living the life I had imagined for myself and I got to thinking why can't I live it I have a beautiful supportive girlfriend and that fire inside me that wants to do more, thats wants to be more. Although the peace corps isn't a possibility at the moment (hopefully someday when we are married we can go) I still want to do something to make a difference in this world. She believes I can I believe I can so I will! I will no longer look upon that person with envy but with inspiration.

*Look Forward*
I know its been awhile since this part has happened but i felt a little lost for a bit, but as sanity returns so does my motivation to keep going. I think for now the farthest I can look forward is tomorrow I really need to take it one day at a time and focus on changing my situation for the better. Volunteer, GED, Employment, School, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment