Tomorrow I will begin writing a page a day of fiction and posting it here,also this week I began eating differently which I hope will lead to me becoming healthier physically, I am also gonna work on spiritually. Later this week I intend on sitting down to meditate and do a ritual maybe even some yoga (gasp!) I am trying it is hard but I am very proud of myself tonight I was starving and I didn't run to the fridge instead I thought about it and it was purely psychological. Also i am working very hard on staying positive which I think I have done a superb job with (see). Cheers to new beginnings!
..............................3 lb lost. 39 lb to go......................Goal
A journey begun
but halfway through
so many years i have tried
yet now it seems is the time
now is my moment
onward i look
pain i will take
for in the end i understand
the happiness will be,
greater than,
when the journey began
No comments:
Post a Comment