My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Sunday, January 3, 2010

The First Steps



Today I achieved about thirty seconds of silence in my head while meditating and could only hold my meditative position for about 5 min. It is a start and one that finally feels right. My mind is always filled with worry regret and a never ending to do list. I just need to quiet it. To have it take a nap for a bit to regain its clarity. I haven't eaten meat today and have thanked the gods in a small ritual for the many blessings since Yuletide, I asked for so much and thus far I have been pointed in the direction that would lead me to those things. That is one misconception of Wicca that if you do a "spell"(I prefer the term ritual) that it will be like charmed or harry potter where things will just come out of nothing. They are more like elaborate prayers.


If I did not say hey I want a cat how would I have gotten my kitty or if I didn't fill out the job app then I obviously wouldn't have gotten the job. So turning my hair colors and so called "glamour" magic is just childish and a waste of energy. Why waste useful energy on a whole ritual to turn my hair orange when I can go out and buy dye. I have asked for many other things, and ask for guidance in my path towards to those goals/requests.


Cheers to the new years and to the many new beginnings that are hopefully fruitful.


Peace to all!



*Look Forward*

This segment is being preempted for the moment for another titled "The human service" I would like to list anything I have started or have done towards my goal of making some positive difference in the world.



*The Human Service*

I really want to make a difference in this world and after reading what I have today am scared. I am not scared of the persecution but that I may not be able to see America become a place of peace and hope in my lifetime. Sadly there are many things that I cannot trust and so must go forth on my own to create a group that will feed the homeless and other things. First step figure out exactly what the point and cause is although I believe human decency is cause enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment