My journey from teenager to the person I thought I would be by now.



Sunday, January 31, 2010

They should have rehab for people like me.

I have broken a good person and have made, are making them doubt. I am a selfish asshole, and so many people have told me growing up "wow you remind me so much of your father" its only now that I see the striking resemblence. There are no words to remedy this situation there are no quick fixes my penence is a lifetime. I can only use my actions from this point on because I know my words have no value. This time if my life is wrecked it is because of me, and my actions not because of anyone else's failures only my own. I am terrified of failing, of succeeding, that I realized everything too late, that i cried wolf too many times, of everything but what is to fear if my chips are already all in. I have broken THE most amazing person i have ever met but I will spend eternity building what was had back up, because this was my failure this was my fault no one elses, no more bullshit excuses, no more lying to myself time to get my shit together and gain some humility compassion and overall decency again. Time to be true and be the person i once knew. I hope with every last drop in me that it isn't too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment