
I once wrote a poem about savory apples just outside a window back when I could still write. I described these apples so beautifully that they were edible. The whole idea was that they were untouchable. I chose apples because of their history with whole garden of Eden thing(Although some cultures believe it was pomegranate). These apples of mine represented all my desires at that time, not so long ago. I was 16 and very lonely, I was a lesbian and alone and saw so many people around me find understanding through friendship and community. I hadn't and was dying inside bearing this secret. These apples were just out of reach, I watched them bloom and fall and wished for only a bite. It hurt so much being so alone. It wasn't till I visited SF did I realize fully that I wasn't alone that I could find community. Still I longed for friendship and possibly love. I have since found both and I do not judge eve at all.

i only judge her cause i have a period. bitch.
ReplyDelete